Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Why is BMWCCA based in SOUTH CAROLINA ?

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by 179464, Nov 8, 2015.

?

I would prefer that BMWCCA is based in Massachusetts.

Yes 1 vote(s) 50.0%
No 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

South Carolina continues to be a bastion of racist, gender based violence, as well as violent crime of almost every sort. BMWCCA's and BMW's continued presence here is a contradiction of what the club and the company should stand for. Good God why would this club want to be in the last state in union to support having the racist Confederate flag fly over the the capitol? Does this represents the membership? Does this represent what the vast majority of members stand for? Time to move back to Massachusetts.

bcweir

Sure thing. Will you be the one writing the check for the cost of moving to Massachusetts, boss?

Of all places to move to, WHY Massachusetts? That state has one of the HIGHEST tax rates in the nation! Like New York, California, Connecticut, and every other state addicted to imposing crushing tax burdens on its citizens, that state would tax BREATHING if they could figure out how.

I've got news for you. NO state is going to be perfect.

That and BMW has spent well over a BILLION dollars in South Carolina over the past twenty years. While BMWCCA's expenses are probably nowhere near that of BMW AG's, I'm sure if you add up the numbers, they're still significant. Do you plan to reimburse BMW and BMWCCA for that too? Why not, since you're apparently the only person pushing them to move on YOUR say-so?

The question you still haven't answered is, after two decades of relative SILENCE regarding your issues with South Carolina, WHY are you bringing all this up NOW?
    jackt47 and steven s like this.
    • Staff

steven s

This thread went nowhere last April and it's going nowhere now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.