Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Nick Owen' started by admin3, Oct 30, 2015.

admin3

To all Pacific Region BMW CCA Members:

My name is Nick Owen and I am re-running for the position of Pacific Regional Vice President. For the past three years I have I tasked myself with ensuring the structural integrity of the club and routinely communicated with various chapter officers on various topics and situations regarding membership and our overall image as a club. With my experience working at a BMW dealership, I assisted with the development of the Dealership Engagement Program and best practices to help chapters engage their local BMW dealerships. Even though I have a full-time job, I have made the time to contribute my energy into rectifying situations and developing solutions with other members of the National Board as well as chapter representatives nationwide. I feel that with my youth, my vision and my ambition, I can not only continue to represent the upcoming generation of BMW enthusiasts but I can be effective at contributing new ideas and concepts to help mold our future.

If I am re-elected Pacific Region Vice President, I intend on working more with the chapters in the Pacific Region, especially any chapters that may be struggling. I plan to attend more chapter events throughout my second term. I intend to assist the chapters strategically improve on the synergy of the BMW club presence in their area, while helping them with any issues that may occur. I will bring diligence and professionalism to the responsibilities I perform as RVP, as well as ensure the longevity of our club. I believe that with everyone working together we can take our club to a new level and over deliver, the Ultimate Car Club experience to all our members!

Thank You,

Nicholas A Owen