Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Mille Miglia 1000 " Cello" wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by m3jonny, Jun 16, 2008.

m3jonny guest

I'm looking for 1 to 3 of these wheels with or with out tires, they were sold by Tire Rack from about 2002 thru 2004. The size I need is 16 x 7" with 4-100mm bolt pattern for an E30 they also made these in a 16 x 7.50 that would work if you have at least 2. if you know of any of these wheels please call or write, 515 986-4344 shop, or jonvolz@juno.com Thanks

m3jonny guest

Still Lookin

Just wondering if anyone reads this website? m3jonny.

az3579

Of course people read this site. Don't expect someone to immediately post and say "YES! I have exactly 3 of those exact wheels in that size for an E30!" There's no point in posting to your thread with absolutely useless information

You're probably going to have a hard time finding someone immediately who has these available, so give it some time.

I did an eBay search for you and turned up nothing in general, nevermind the 4x100 bolt pattern or 16" size. eBay is generally a good way for me to search whether something will be easily available or not. Since it turned up nothing and nobody has posted yet, chances are you will have a hard time finding them.

Are you interested in wheels that are similar in design or do you want exactly those (Mille Miglia Cello)?

m3jonny guest

AZ thanks for the reply, I probably misgaged my expectations, I did post this about 2 months ago and hoped that the traffic count here might turn up at least 1 wheel. I also posted on Craigs List and Pikaba as well as E30tech. On the E30tech site someone explained to me about, bumping by replying to your own thread. Sorry if I sounded impatient. I may have to try some different wheels, but the 3 I have are really nice wheels and I like the look, I have had 1 response that was a want to buy. Summer is fast comming to a close and I would like to get the missing wheel and put the set on the car. Thanks Jon

az3579

Sorry about that, I misread the posted date. I thought it was 08-16 and not 06-16... :eek:

Since you are missing a wheel, it would be harder to find wheels for you because you need the same exact one. I wish you the best of luck finding it.