Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Who are the winners of the raffle?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2015' started by 311481, Sep 26, 2015.

Who are the winners of the raffle?

MGarrison

I think someone asks this every year - if memory serves, the typical answer has been that the winners will be posted once they are confirmed & have been notified, although a look through previous years O'Fest threads should show if what I'm recalling is consistent with earlier official replies from Steven.

mattm

Actually, the winners where pulled about a week prior in Georgia. Because of a change in South Carolina's laws (it was never specified) they did and recorded the drawing at a GA dealership. But put it this way: my name wasn't pulled for the nine cars and cash award ($32k-ish), so my interest has waned. :)

prcoop1953

How would you know who won unless the GA dealership posted the results at their facility.

mattm

The Club (BMWCCA) recorded video of the drawing. The dealership did not have much to do with it except being a background for the drawing. I imagine the video of the drawing will be posted online somewhere.

JT Burkard

They played the drawing at the O'Fest dinner banquet Friday night. I don't remember who the names were. They will be posting the results soon they said. Just remember if you weren't notified, you didn't win.

mtbnole

so is it works still holding out hope for winning if I have not gotten a call today?

mtbnole

mazrx7tt

I got all excited when I saw a number I didn't recognize calling me. Turns out, it was a spam call...

prcoop1953

Same thing happen to me! Damn!!!

toneedo

They are pretty good at hyping up the raffle, sending multiple emails that they added more cars, extended the raffle purchase date, to sell more tickets....but when it comes to the results, they sure take their time to post it and everything has gone complete silence lol

MGarrison

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

No winning ticket here, guess I'll just have to keep driving my own BMW. Always nice to dream about winning a new car, but let's face it, most of us are already driving our dream cars, or could be. Best $25.00 I spent all year!

dsbroudy

Grill badges were allegedly shipped 05 Oct but I still haven't gotten it.
    • Staff

steven s

Hundreds of grille badges have been going out every day.
    October 17, 2015 15:41:00 DELIVERED IN/AT MAILBOX
    gvcmel likes this.

conechaser

I rec'd my grill badge today.