Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW Maintenance Central NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey Chapter' started by BKimelb1, Oct 17, 2013.

BKimelb1

My four years are up for the dealer's free maintenance. Anyone have alternative suggestions for service in the Belle Mead, Bridgewater NJ area?

Thank You.

charlson89

Sorry I don't know that area well, hopefully some one will chime in. If not you have contact list for your chapter call a couple of people and see what they know.

mansito

I strongly recomment B&T Associates in Raritan, NJ (next to Uneeda). My 328 still under warranty, but I've used then for years on my other vehicles (Lexus GX470, and Lexus IS300). Tell then that Guido from J&J sent you.

cathcartp

I just returned to SC after living in NY state since '04. I have a '09 - E-60 and found very good, compitant and reliable service at Motor Works West, 471 West Main Street, Wyckoff, NJ 07481. The owner is Dave Bogert. (201) 847-8877. He is the only Independent Servicer I ever let touch my 535Xi. Good luck!

SilverBitM6

Looking for updated suggestions. I have a 100,000 mile M6 that is out of warranty and looking for reliable service in the same central NJ area!

charlson89