Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hi to All 335i-ers

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by Znod, Jun 15, 2008.

Znod guest

So, hi: :D

My wife and I just returned our leased 2005 X5 4.4i and 2005 545i (actually this one goes back by 6/22). Our new rides are in my sig--ignoring the "old" car. She's taken delivery on the 335i. See pics here. I am likely to get the M-R by the end of the month.

az3579

Niiiiiice color. It's good to see a BMW in a color that's not ordinary. I almost never see that color on a 3 series...

Znod guest

Thanks, Yes, we have seen the color only once, and we liked it so much we ordered it.

Abe guest

Welcome, and well done!

I've never been a huge fan of red, but that's a VERY nice color! Over the cream leather, it makes a very classy combination. Well done, sir - and enjoy!

Znod guest

Thanks. Will do. The "red" is really a burgundy IMO.

Jakester1168 guest

I agree with the color combo...although I may be a little biased seeing as I just picked up my Barbera Red 2007 328i with Sprt and Prem Pkgs and the tan leather...getting the windows tinted tomorrow and am in the process of ordering a set of 19 inch gold Miro Type 368s...

Mojo335i guest

BEAUTIFUL color!!!!