Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello and wow!

Discussion in 'South Central Region' started by chrisws4, Sep 26, 2015.

chrisws4

The last post here is from 2014?! If you're in SA area we recently started up a BMW group. I know this is last minute, but it may not matter by looking the lack of activity here lol. Anyway, we're meeting up tomorrow am (Sun 27th) at Cuppencake 22211 W IH-10 at 0930hrs.

Cheers!
    Chris

dmmai

Welcome to the forums.
    Glad you've joined us.

Good luck with the new group and with tomorrow's meet.

Typically, most local forum activity is found via the local club chapter/s rather than here on the National site.
    Is your group affiliated with the Tejas Chapter in Austin?
    Facebook pages/groups are also often used to spread information.

chrisws4

hiya dmmai! Today was our 2nd meet up. I've seen the Tejas chapter and was originally looking for an active group in San Antonio which I learned there really wasn't one...as far as meeting up monthly and hosting activities on a regular basis. I've met Herb Looney via my occupation and intend to reach out to any and all interested. I've experience getting groups up and running and as a new M3 owner I'd love to be a part of an active group! I just got back in town from Munich after doing Euro Delivery :)

Are you in Austin?

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

chrisws4

Heya Garrison and thank you! Super cool avatar ya got there.

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

MGarrison

Thanks - pic of my car entering the keyhole @ Mid-Ohio on a foggy morning some years ago, with a solarize effect from a photo program I had. :)