Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

what is the cca emergency roadside assistance phone number?

Discussion in 'Roadside Assistance (BMW CCA)' started by ebox86, Aug 9, 2015.

ebox86

I have a membership, paid the extra money to get the roadside assistance but i cannot find the number to call them anywhere?! Very frustrating. My membership card just has the number to cca hq, no word about roadside assistance. I would have thought this number would be published everywhere, at least on the page talking about roadside assistance. Just ridiculous...
    • Staff

steven s

ebox86

Thanks steven, but i have my original cards, so no need to print a replacement. And i don't see the emergency roadside number anywhere on them. The link for the replacement card i do see at the bottom says 'for roadside assistance, please call ##', so that is good but why don't the pre-printed, plastic cards carry this information? Why must i rely on a paper card that will end up getting torn up in my wallet? And secondly, my frustration back in august also stemmed from the fact that this information (the 800 number) was seemingly impossible to find via the web site. Not google nor the site-hosted search could tell me the number for this service.

I was luckily at a safe place and the situation wasn't a true emergency, but lets say i was truly stuck on the side of the road, phone dead and no way to print a new card. What would i have done?

I just feel for a service that we're paying extra for, its just so EASY to plaster the emergency number in places where people might look for it. I might even suggest having it as an option for the office line when calling after hours. Currently there is a pre-recorded message, which is totally expected and fine, but the addition of 'for emergency roadside assistance, dial 9' or something to that effect.
    MGarrison likes this.

landonholley

Well, the CCA did a great job hiding the number. I'm a thousand miles from home and have a frantic wife locked out of her car. The actual roadside assistance number is not printed on either of our cards, so that's really useful.

And yeah, if we had been legitimately stranded somewhere with no internet service and only the card, we would've been totally screwed.
    • Staff

steven s

Instructions to download a new membership card was in the email you were sent when you added Roadside Assistance. Having the number public would just encourage people to call who do not have Roadside Assistance or think it was BMW Roadside Assist.