Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2000 740iL w/ Alpina Wheels

Discussion in 'E38 (1995-2001)' started by Autohaus, Jun 12, 2008.

Autohaus guest

I am trying to force my father to purchase a 2000 740iL with 85K and all options (minus phone) for $11.5K. It even has the multi-spoke Alpina wheels :). I saw the car yesterday and started her up. It is being sold at an Acura Dealership. I was surprised at the price as I feel it is low, but it will come with a warranty and an optional extended warranty is available. It does have the older navigation, so lots of CD's needed :(. Black on Tan with no major issues on interior, exterior. Not sure if the wheels were 19's or 20's, but they were pretty big.....

az3579

That's a great deal. $11.5k really is low, especially for that kind of mileage. :eek:

Autohaus guest

If my father doesn't get it and if anyone wants to buy it, let me know soon as I can get a pre-purchase inspection done at my mechanics shop. He might only charge around $20 and if he does, I won't bug for the $20. I know $20 is 4.5 gallons of fuel, but no biggie................

Autohaus guest

Update. He is not going to buy it. What a mistake! Its up for grabs. I would buy it, but don't have the extra $$$$$$$.....

Gatsby740iL guest

Humm.. Sounds like it may be a great find! Too bad your Father isn't interested. The navigation can be easily upgraded to the MKIV (single DVD) model if desired... just a simple Plug-And-Play.

I noticed you're in NY. Where abouts is the car being sold? Their website may have photo(s) for us to see.

Autohaus guest