Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Show them off!

Discussion in 'E34 M5 (1991-1993)' started by 91e34m5, Mar 6, 2008.

91e34m5

Yes....I will be there...will be arriving on the 26th. Take a look for the phone...bring it if you can find it. I found some parts...but they are not in very good shape. I'm looking primarily for the handset and the base that fits in the little compartment underneath it. I don't intend to make it functional....just a retro look since my car had one installed at the dealer by the original owner.
    I will be entering the coucours....so far only one competitor...another 91 M5. This will be interesting.

BlueAngel M3 guest

After 18 years and they still look beautiful! :D

Satch SoSoCalifortified

E34s forever

Yeah, I recently paid big bucks (for me, anyway!) for a @#$%!! POSTER of the '92 M5 that won One Lap of America. . . and that's really the last E34 I've had my hands on!

But I came close when I found one in Oregon in Daytona Violet. . .

BlueAngel M3 guest

I want to buy one, but for clean trouble free speciman your gonna pay crazy $$$

93 M5Guy guest

I actually managed to find one, with the OE spoiler, Dinan stage 1 engine and suspension, and a few other visual upgrades, with 73K, for less than $13,000. That was two years ago, and with the exception of a few minor things, I haven't had any problems. It really has turned out to be The Ultimate Driving Machine.The second was taken the morning I got my 18" M-Parallel replicas mounted, loved the style of the wheel, never was crazy about the offset, ended up selling them off. The third was taken last year, at the Festorics at Laguna Seca, I had to get a shot of that Alpina, so I pulled up next to it and got a couple shots of them together; the two fastest BMW's of that generation, together. Hope you enjoy!

BlueAngel M3 guest

Beautiful car! What year is it?

93 M5Guy guest

It's a '93, with a production date of 2/93, which if I remember correctly puts it near the end of the run.

BlueAngel M3 guest

Cool! I think they made only 270 plus for the US market that year. second lowest which makes the 92 the most rarest ones at 100 plus. ;)

connorb850

Finally I can add to this thread! Here are some pictures of my '93 that I purchased this past November. I never really expected to find one in Avus Blue (my top color choice), but I guess patience paid off...

Apex000

i love these car's . definitely on my "To buy car list"

CSBM5

Wow, that is simply beautiful. Good job waiting patiently until the right car came around!

ProTouring442 guest

Hi, my name is Bill, and I just bought an M5!!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!

Um, anyway... eh... here's a pic.

Shiny Side Up!
    Bill