Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New BMW CCA Member #505303

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BMWOO7, Jul 11, 2015.

BMWOO7

Hello all,
    After having been a long time multiple BMW owner I finally decided to join up and am now kicking myself for not doing so sooner. I've been very impressed with everything so far to date and just received my first issue of Roundel magazine, in which my wife even picked up and started reading!

Currently I have the following BMW's along with my SVT Raptor:
    - 2015 BMW 650xi Convertible
    - 2013 BMW X5 Premium 35i
    - 2013 Ford SVT Raptor 6.2L

I belong to a number of the various BMW Forums under the same screen name and look forward to contributing to the community and meeting new people.

Thanks!
    Sean

MGarrison

Welcome aboard Sean!

wbmunroe

Welcome Sean! Looks like a very diverse garage you have. Hold on to the Raptor! I used to work for Ford, and that beast will only get better with age. The new aluminum body on the 2015's has not met the criteria for the SVT program, and thus they have not figured out how to produce the "next gen" Raptor. The local dealers here bought all they could find, and they're selling for roughly $10k over MSRP. As for your Bimms... Very nice as well! I have enjoyed many good reads, advice, and support since becoming a member a little over a year ago. Hoping to get to some of the local events soon!

Cheers!

Brian

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!