Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Raffle Prizes Question

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by RacingGreenX5, Jun 10, 2015.

RacingGreenX5

I am new to BMW CCA, I just joined because I heard about the raffle of an M4. I had no idea this community even existed before! What an awesome find!

But I had a question: I know the grand prize for the 2015 raffle is a Dinan Club M4, but what about the M3 and M2 winning cars? If you win, are the cars preset with color and performance options or do you get to choose what your M3/M2 will be if you win? How does that work?

Thanks,
    Nick

chennecy

Welcome to the Club, Nick! Members who win any of the cars other than the Grand Prize Dinan Club Edition M4 will actually get a check for the MSRP of the prize minus the federal tax withholding amount, so they can pick out anything they want!
    RacingGreenX5 likes this.

RacingGreenX5

Awesome! Thanks.

happy_chrissy

When is the raffle for 2016 and how do you enter?

MGarrison

The prize drawings will be at the 'CCA Oktoberfest in Monterey, in August - I don't know the exact opening, but sometime at least I'd think in June, maybe May, the raffle will open for ticket purchases, which you can do online through this website, and there will also be a mailing. There will be ads in the Roundel for the raffle, can't remember if there's an email blast also, but there might be. As long as you don't ignore your mail or the Roundel entirely, you won't miss it, & there's plenty of time to get tickets. In the past, tickets have been $25, no limit on how many you can purchase - the more they sell, the more cars can be awarded.
    • Staff

steven s

Currently the raffle starts June 1, 2016 and you can buy tickets through Sept 15, 2016.
    Grand Prize is a M4GTS.

Drawing will be after Ofest.
    gvcmel likes this.

JamesHLCowan

How many tickets have been purchased so far? i.e. how many cars are we upto currently?