Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member From Chicago South Suburbs

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by finman04m, May 19, 2015.

finman04m

Hello everyone. I've owned a total of 4 BMW's since 2001. My most recent purchase was ordered from the factory in Germany; a Glacier Silver 2015 550iX with every option except self parking. This is my daily driver unless it is snowing here, since I also own a 2004 X5 4.4. My wife drives a Mercedes C300 4 matic and a Chevy Cruze. However, my favorite of all is my Fall Line Motorsports 2004 BMW M3 race car. Since I am a member at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL, I am fortunate enough to get the car onto the track at least a couple of days each week for practice. I started racing the Spec Miata series but wanted a faster car. When the M3 became available and after test driving it on the track, I loved it and the rest is history. I keep the M3 at the Fall Line garage at the Autobahn which makes it so easy to store and use. Hope to make it to some events this year and meet some of the members of the CCA.

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums and super jealous about the M3 and where it is kept! Do you have any pics of it for us dreamers to see?

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! The Windy City gang just had their spring driver's shool hpde at Autobahn last weekend!