Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Back again, again

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wszypszak, May 16, 2015.

wszypszak

Hello. Yes, my third time around. First time was with my 1993 325, then my 1995 325, then again with my 2002 325. Loved them all, and miss them. Circumstances have changed (I am retired now) and am going to soon buy my next BMW. I am trying to decide on many things, namely whether a 528 or 328, and what level of equipment and the other factors (such as new or CPO, price not independent). Question I hope someone can help me with, and it concerns cell phone connectivity. I have an android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and wonder if the current iterations of the 328 and 528 (2012- current) will accept my phone or do they only accept Apple I phones? Thanks for any insight and I hope to learn enough to sometime contribute and not just take on this forum.

charlson89

wszypszak

Thank you very much. Your courtesy is much appreciated. Let my learning begin, again.....

MGarrison

Welcome back, good luck finding a new ride!

wszypszak

I look forward to the search. A nearby dealer, from whom I bought my previous BMW"s has several very low mileage 2015 CPO's offered for sale. Very tempting and I am going to pursue it. A lot of the fun is in the search as well as the ownership experience. Thank you for your well wishes. It is refreshing to be away from the internet trolls and among classy people.