Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2015 O'Fest - South Jersey

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2015' started by shelbyvnt, Jul 13, 2014.

MGarrison

I imagine any number of folks would be up for it, the potential problem is finding a slot that doesn't conflict too badly with everything else that's going on, and the specific schedule won't be finalized for awhile. Typically, sometime late Tuesday afternoon, or early evening, the TSD rally meeting is scheduled. There will probably be a social event w/ food scheduled Tues night, presumably w/ a start time of 6 or 7. Mid-afternoon, after the concours (assuming that stays on Tues. morning & early afternoon) might be a relatively un-conflicted time slot - or, just spread the word to informally gather as a group someplace specific within wherever the Tues. night cocktail hour occurs, unless you want to try to get E30 cars together in a group, which is obviously an entirely different set of logistics. The meeting for E21's @ O'Fest is easy enough though, assuming there's more than zero or one... :D

gvcmel

The schedule that has been posted says all official activities will cease on Tuesday at Sundown. No social gathering so we are on our own if religious obligations don't require our attendance. Thats why I threw the suggestion out. We could just use the parking lot at the headquarters. If enough people are interested we can work out the details. Maybe a public beach close to the hotel would be a good gathering point. Let's see what the response is.

MGarrison

Ah, haven't looked at the O'Fest website in awhile, if Tuesday evening is open, that would obviously work!

mattm

I'll be looking for the 1M Coupe crowd, especially at the autocross!

Smed330

I'll be there with mine. :)
    Just running stock with street rubber again this year though. Not much of a challenge for you Matt. Haven't run an autocross since Monterrey. Now, with a set of Hoosiers, Hmmmmmmm. Let me think on that.
    gvcmel likes this.

Hallatauer Can't Drive 55

Jim.. me and Marco will be joining the Road Monkey's again this year. Bringing my stripped down E36 M3 this year... I see lots of track time... I got to drive Lightning a couple of years ago when I lived in NY. Countdown begins!

pseto

Registration is now open!!
    gvcmel likes this.

mattm

mattm

Anybody want a co-driver for the Thursday autocross?
    • Staff

steven s

+160 registered in less than 10 hours.

gvcmel

Nice start! The process was smooth once I got a good internet connection. Trying to do it from the Charlotte airport was an exercise in pain.
    • Staff

steven s

203 including registered DE instructors.

Hallatauer Can't Drive 55

Well the E36 M3 is out for the count... sigh.. hit the guardrail at COTA and mashed her up pretty badly. Will be bringing the E39 M5 again... canceled the track days.. just an autoX now.

larryengel328

We're only a month away and the final plans are mostly in place. We're going to have a great time "down the shore"! Remember, don't delay. Registration fees go up after August 31st!

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Sitting this one out. Riding shotgun as my wife prepares for Chemo & Radiation therapy.
    Maybe next year.

MGarrison

Sorry to hear that Shelby, best wishes to both you & your wife, thoughts & prayers to you both for an optimal course and outcome.