Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Z1 Roll Call

Discussion in 'E30 Z1 (1988-1991)' started by Budget M3, May 7, 2009.

Budget M3

How many Z1's are out there in BMW CCA? If you've got one and don't mind letting folks know you do, post a pic of your gem here and send me a PM if you would like to be added to a mailing list I am creating for Z1 owners...

Budget M3

1989 Model, number 140/8000
    Black w/ gray/camo interior
    Imported from the UK in Dec 2008
    [IMG]
    mrsbee likes this.

BimmerBrad

Boy, oh Boy would we like to see a few Z1's at ZFest 2013 this year. It is certainly the most unique Zukunft BMW ever built. The annual celebration of all things Z will be held in Greenville, SC from August 29 - September 1 (Labor Day Weekend). For more information please visit zfest.com.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

The bargain BMW collectible—and you can drive it! (It is, after all, an E30 325i at heart.)

Harlan

would love to talk to someone who currently owns a Z1
    thanks
    Harlan
    Richmond Va
    HAS250@comcast.net

MGarrison

wsheh

IMG_4097.jpg Acquired it new during one of the Nurburgring Schools in the early 1990's. Had to keep it overseas the past 25 years. I think its time to finally bring it home.
    Ralekna and MGarrison like this.

reppucci

[IMG] AL02274 Just bought it. Still in Munich. Will arrive by summer.

Attached Files:

My Z1 is a 1990 AL03069

Attached Files:

Harlan

My Z1 is AL06432
    Dream black with gray cameo interior
    optional Weismann Hardtop
    located in Richmond vA

Attached Files:

Apologies in advance if this isn't allowed in the thread...

If there's anyone interested in another Z1 in the US... I'm a long term BMW CCA member who has been living in the UK since the early 90s. In 2005 I bought a Z1 (AL00176) which I intend to put up for sale in the spring. The car is red with the camo interior and has done about 52K miles. I haven't spent a lot of time trying to understand the market value but price is likely to be in the £35K ($44K) range "landed" here in merry olde England. I would be happy to support export from the UK to the US but they buyer would need to do the US import side. I'll put a classified advert up in due course but in the meantime please message me if this is of interest. Mark, the starter of this thread, knows me from his stay in the UK and will be able to confirm that I am real and not a scammer. :)