Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Square off: 2013 M Sport 335i vs. 2013 335i Sport

Discussion in 'F30 (2012-present)' started by leestewart, Oct 2, 2014.

leestewart

Ok, here's the challenge: Besides badging, is there any difference between the 2013 "335i M Sport" and the "335i Sport" Sedans? I have the 2013 "335i Sport" with Sport line features including dual spoke alloy wheels, 19" RF Bridgestone Potenza performance summer tires, M Tuned Sport suspension, and premium and tech packages. Both mine and the MSport are identical in performance and handling; for instance, both have been clocked at 0-60 in 4.6 or better. My dealer swears there is no difference between the 335i sport (mine) and the 335i M Sport, except for the badging. Also, FYI, I've heard the metrics for 0-60, quarter mile times, etc are roughly similar for my model and the base 2013 M3. I don't currently have an e9x 2013 vintage M3 handy to test and compare, but would be interested in any comments along this line too.

Let's hear it!

bstarnes

I have a Sport (2013) as well. There are plenty of cosmetic differences, but I believe performance is the same.