Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by alpn333, May 28, 2008.

alpn333 guest

I have been a BMW enthusiest for a long time and just now (don't know why it took me so long) decided to join. I look forward to reading through all of the information that is on here (as I have two M's that I am always working on) and contributing where I can. Well that's it so hello from sunny Florida!!!

Arash2002tii guest

Welcome to the CCA!

Bimmerdan

Welcome Alpn333!! So where abouts in Florida are you located and what kind of "M's" do you have??

alpn333 guest

I am in orlando and I have an E30M & an E46M (both alpine white).

Bimmerdan

Very nice! You just need an E36 to round out the 'M Fleet'!

I have a vacation home over in Port Richey, that's why I was curious where you were.

alpn333 guest

Funny that you say that as I am debating between an (2000)s500 and an E36M as we speak!!! Man I hate this mid life crisis!!!!!

Bimmerdan

The E36 M3 gets my vote! It's the perfect combination of the E30 and the E46.

alpn333 guest

If those are yours than I see that you have the same disease that I have. LOL

Bimmerdan

Yeah, they're all mine. I couldn't have taken up collecting refrigerator magnets...oh no...I had to collect BMW's!? What was I thinking??

alpn333 guest

LOL. I am torn between comfort and my obsession

Bimmerdan

Well that proves you still have a shred of sanity left. If it was me, I would flip-flop back and forth between them and then buy them both!? Granted, I would live on bologna sandwiches for the next few years and my wife wouldn't speak to me for a few months but hey....the driveway would sure look good!

alpn333 guest

LOL LOL LOL. I was actually going to get the S class now and give myself a nice X-Mas present (gives me time to find a nice alpine white one).

Bimmerdan

Now THAT'S an excellent plan!!
    [IMG]

alpn333 guest

I could see that this place is going to be the end of me :)

az3579

In your best interest, I would like to take this opportunity to save you from financial disaster and say that you should not be buying cars and should be walking or riding a bicycle!!

There, is this place still going to be the end of you? :D

alpn333 guest

LOL that was good