Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New forum member saying hello from Wa State

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by nwloves, May 27, 2008.

nwloves guest

Thought I would introduce myself to the forum. Name is Tom (turn 57 in about 20 minutes) And I live in some of the best driving country in Washington State. I have been absent from the BMW scene for about 18 years but I am now back and wearing a smile. The new toy is just a '95 325is but it will be my project until I locate the right E30 'is'. This car has reminded me how slow my Audi quattro's are but a couple will stay with me. I cut my teeth on the 2002's of the 70's and have quite a history with the. My firs new car was a '72 2002 ($3300 out the door) and since then six 2002's, one 2000tii touring, one of the first 320i's to hit the states, a '78 528i and a euro 323i. All were fun and I expect a lot more fun in the future since the Audi's will be taking the back seat for now. I will follow the forums and hope to learn who is who and eventually be able to contribute good information for those in need.

az3579

Welcome to the forums and happy (technically belated) birthday! :D
    Immerse yourself once again in what feels like one of the best parts of your day (getting to/from work)...

E36M3MIKE guest

Welcome Home :d

Gatsby740iL guest

Welcome, Tom, To The BMW CCA! And.. Happy Birthday! ;)

You have certainly come to the right place for everything BMW! My Fellow Members and Staff are always here to answer your questions, share a story or two, and enjoy the passion we all have that is BMW.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Michael
    (Gatsby740iL) :cool:

Bimmerdan

Welcome back and happy birthday!!

So how long will it be until there's another 2002 in the driveway?