Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Forum Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gtopaul, May 26, 2008.

gtopaul

I've actually been a BMWCCA member, on and off, since 1989 and have owned BMW's since first stationed in Germany with the Air Force in 1976. The first one was a 1969 1800ti which was a great initial experience. I've had a few different models over the years but currently have two, my M3 S52 powered 92 525iT and my newly leased 2008 Z4. I also work in the service department of our local BMW dealership and have since 1995. Nicest thing about working in a dealership is feeling no great sense of urgency to purchase a new BMW because I drive them everyday. So, you ask, why the new Z4? Well that was because it was a insanely reasonable employee lease and why not have a sports car for enjoying my mid life crisis? My wifes car is a 01 Volvo V70 T5 so with two wagons, sorry Touring's, we had an opening for a fun car. The Z4 fits the bill but those run flats have to go. Will be looking for a nice set of wheels with conventional tires.

Anywho, here's a pic of the two Bimmers. Now that we have the Z4 I can finally get the Touring into the paint shop. Same color I'm afraid, it's just too much hassle to change.

Regards!

Paul

[IMG]

E36M3MIKE guest

Welcome :d