Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New From Miami,fl

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by E36M3MIKE, May 21, 2008.

E36M3MIKE guest

Hello to all, i hope on having lots of fun with all you guys and learning from you experienced guys and gals. :D

Gatsby740iL guest

Welcome, Mike, To The BMW CCA!

You have certainly come to the right place for everything BMW! My Fellow Members and Staff are always here to answer your questions, share a story or two, and enjoy the passion we all have that is BMW.

I would recomend bookmarking Real OEM (BMW)-Click Here as an excellent source of schematics and parts list breakdowns for your BMW. If there is something you need to order.. you can pull the OEM part number here and order it up at either your local BMW Center (Dealership) or, for example, Pelican Parts-Click Here.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Michael
    (Gatsby740iL) :cool:

Autohaus guest

Hey E36M3Mike, welcome aboard! I will be moving to FL early next year. See you around...

E36M3MIKE guest

Thanks Guys Hope To See You Around Chris University Of Miami Isnt All That Far From Me And My Cuz Lives Like 10 Steps Away Lol :d

Autohaus guest

Hurricanes are the official minor league squad for the NFL. BTW, I tried out Bavarian Car Care in the Kendall area off of US1 (South Dixie) about 6 years ago while on vacation and they were very professional and honest. Have you ever tried them? I will be moving in the Orlando area but have tons of relatives all over Miami. Happy motoring.

E36M3MIKE guest

i haven't tried them.. but have called them and seemed very helpful. I try to do most of my own work due to the high cost of labor. i have a buddy who also has a 97 m3 and he has experience from a 95 m3 he had and did all mechanical work to it. he also owns a transmission shop here in miami. He guides me through just about everything and does a lot of the work

Autohaus guest

Nice shot of the car. Only bimmer freaks like us pull over during traffic to take pics..........

az3579

Welcome to the forums!

I have to say, I'd feel pretty weird getting out during a traffic jam to take pics. :eek:

Did someone take that for you? I love the color; it's either Estoril Blue or Technoviolet for me if I had a choice at an M3. :D

E36M3MIKE guest

you guys want to laugh alittle well here it goes.......... i bought the car about the beginning of january this year and i was driving it down from sunrise,FL i had the fan blade broken on it when i bought it, fairly good price for a car with no paint work and 146,000 miles > $7800< so i decided to drive it down i figured hey what the heck as long as i dont hit traffic i should be fine. Well lucky for me i had my wife and baby in the car in front of me when traffic hit and my car started to over heat :eek: what a bummer i started laughing cause i was like how would i explain this to my bmw buddies.... i just bought a car and it over heated the first time i drove it lol. so yeah i went over to my wifes audi called my cingular road side and waited for the flat bed to pick her up.... thats when i had to listen to my girl talking about how her audi was better than my new bmw!!!!! I ALMOST RAN INTO TRAFFIC... BUT DECIDED TO TAKE PICS WHILE I WAS STRANDED.... i couldnt listen to my girl anymore blabbing about her audi not to mention the baby screaming!!!!!!!

Autohaus guest

Did it go into the red? I am sure the car is fine now. Yeah, my wife made fun of me because my 92 535i that I had broke down once, maybe twice :) and she would blab how her Corolla was always reliable, which it always was. However, I was able to force her to trade it in on a 528i sport and then sell that for a 2003 325xi. As soon as I get new bimmer pics up, I will post them. For now, my son is up. BTW, that is a good price for the M3. Sunrise is in Broward right? I used to live in Pembroke Pines/Cooper City for a while......and also in the Kendall area.

az3579

Yeah, new fan and she's got nothing to yak about her Audi anymore, eh?:D

E36M3MIKE guest

NICE THEY ALWAYS GIVE IN TO THE BIMMER WORLD.... LOL yeah sunrise is in broward

Autohaus guest

Time for you to make her trade in her Audi for the blue n white. Are you going to spoil your child into BMW? I have already. 15 months and he points at BMW's........He will get my 87 528e when he turns 15.

E36M3MIKE guest

My 2 Yr Old Loves To Ride In My Car And Cries When She Cant Lol

Autohaus guest

That is cute. Thank GOD we don't have minivan/mom cars. It just makes me scratch my head....why do couples have to sell their two door car(s) (not just bimmers) and buy a minivan when you don't need all that room IF you are only going to have one, maybe two children? The child seat fits nicely in the E39 and the E46. I bet you have a bit of a hard time getting her in the back seat on your two door M3, but hey, there is room and she loves it and thats all that counts.

E36M3MIKE guest

lol my wife wanted a mini van i was like yeah ok 1 there are dangerous and 2 way to much space for you to add more garbage in there. the baby girl stays awake the whole time in my car, in the audi she knocks out very quick lol