Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

June 2014 ED

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by claudw, Jul 15, 2014.

claudw

Wife and I picked up car in Munich on June 4. Next day we drove to Genoa Italy and spent the night. Next day drove down the Cote D'azur stoping in Monaco for lunch at the Cafe De Paris. We then drove on to Aix en Provence where we spent three nights. Left Aix and drove to Avignon for two nights. Hot as all get out i.e. about 95 degrees. Left Avignon and drove to Paris for three nights near Opera House and Louvre. Lots more great food, a touch of culture and the Eiffel tower all the way to the top. Left Paris on a Saturday and drove to Luxembourg for three fab nights. Lots more great food, Mosel river wineries and just a great little country. Left Luxembourg heading to Munich to turn car in on 14th day of tour. 3400+ miles. Route to Munich was almost evenly divided between slow speed construction zones and unlimited speed highways.
    [IMG]
    mrsbee, Ken.S.330 and steven s like this.

MGarrison

Awesome, Claud - love it! Glad to hear it was a great trip!

charlson89

Wow so wish I could do that some day all sounded amazing!:eek:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Ohhh, man! What a great trip! If it were me and Party A, this report would have been all about the food and wine!

danielim

Stupid question but during your 3400 mile trip did you stop for 1500 mile service / oil change?