Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

O'fest Pirelli Concours pictures...

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by MrMaico, Jun 27, 2014.

MrMaico

MrMaico

A few more....

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Classic Show Car.jpeg
    Look closely, the paint on this car caught the only cloud in the sky...

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

MrMaico

Couldn't have asked for a nicer day! Did get a bit of a sunburn though later on at the M4 drifting at the Wolf lot. It was worth it though to drive the new M4 with Mike Renner coaching from the right seat.

Nice pics everyone! Anyone else?

Barry

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

I'm sure that most everybody already knows that it is really cheap & easy to have photos from even a smart phone processed & printed with amazing results. The photo below was just shy of 2.0MB, but the 16"x20" print, on poster paper was incredible for just $5.99.

Mike's BEE Low Res.jpeg

MrMaico

Nice car! I see that I just happened to get a picture of you and your car also......

[IMG]

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Work, Work, Work... But it was worth it.
    Interesting how the color looks deeper on your photo, It changes in almost every shot.

Do you have a photo of your car to post?

MrMaico

Here's mine. Imola Red 2004 ZHP........

[IMG]

I didn't realize there was more than just the Concours cars on display that day. Would have liked to enter mine but it was kind of dirty and by the time I went to the Concours it was too late to get it washed.

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Great looking car, there were a lot of great cars that should have been included in the display portion of the 2014 O'Fest Concours. Hope we get the chance to see this beauty in New Jersey.

[IMG]

I didn't realize there was more than just the Concours cars on display that day. Would have liked to enter mine but it was kind of dirty and by the time I went to the Concours it was too late to get it washed.[/quote]

MrMaico

Thanks! It's been a blast. And so far it's been very trouble free. I used to own a Colorado Orange '72 2002 years ago and traded that on a '78 320i. Owned that till '85 and hadn't had one since (not counting 3 Beemers in the early 2000's) and decided I needed another Bimmer in 2009 so I found this in Vegas and had an awesome drive home to N.D.

Doubtful I'll make it to New Jersey, pretty long drive, but I hope to make the next one out West.

Barry

[/quote]