Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

X6 ads all over LinkedIn

Discussion in 'E71/E72 X6 (2008-present)' started by 330indy1, May 19, 2008.

330indy1

http://www.linkedin.com/

as I browse LinkedIn I see the X6 ads plastered all over the place. I guess they are focusing heavily on the business professional segment.

I wonder how sales are going?

hbosch guest

X6 and Rear Seats

I was seriously looking at the X6 to replace my Porsche Cayenne S. The problem I ran into is the fact that the back seat only accommodates 2 passengers with no option to have a regular 3 or 4 seat option.

This, in my opinion, would be an option BMW should consider to broaden the targeted audience for the X6 since the body style and features make it a more attractive vehicle to me than the X5.

I guess, the X5 will have to do for now?!

leonelm3 guest

the X6 !!!

I agree

my wife and I just ordered our X6 and will sell our Cayenne.

the back seat was an issue. it does only seat 2 comfortably with no options but we only have 2 daughters. screw everyone else especially since they don't pay at the pump ;-)

So the X6 it is...............

hbosch guest

Cayenne for X6

Enjoy the new X6. Did you get the 3 Liter or the 5 liter? Can't wait to hear future comments from you on this car.

By the way, Love your wheels on the Cayenne!!

leonelm3 guest

My Cayenne for the New X6 50i

Thank you,

It is the Turbo charged 400bhp 4.4L

I too thought it was a 5.0 because of the model number but reading the details or spec sheet stated 4.0 V-8 but the P.O. states 4.4 V-8. i guess that was a typo on the initial literature

and it is unclear on whether it is a Single Turbo or Twin Turbo. either way, 400 BHP is More then enough :D

pictures will not be ready until atleast Holloween / election Day :cool: