Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E92 M3 competition package wheel repair

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by oconnej, Jun 11, 2014.

oconnej

I just had my wheels dinged up by an incompetent shop attempting to mount tires. Is anyone familiar with how I can either repair them or have them repaired? I live near Fort Lauderdale.

charlson89

There are companies out there that can repair those damages really well ( I mean like new). At my dealer we use a company called alloy wheel. They are a franchise so see if they are in your area. Also the shop that caused that issue should know of a company to do this repair (and pay for it).

oconnej

Thanks, there is a franchise near me.

DICKSON YOUNG

Looking for a referral for rim repair frm minor pot hole damage in zip 22030. Prefer personal recommendation rather than a franchise and expected price per wheel

charlson89

The best thing to do is ask some of your chapter members they might be able to give you a personal recommendation. I did find that BMW of fairfax does wheel repair at there bodyshop and give free estimates.

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Welcome to "Low Tire Pressure Monitor Warning Season".

Here in Texas, it will remain in the high 80's for several more weeks, but this morning the
    temperature dipped into the 70's & triggered all 4 of my TPM switches.

Life in the Slow Lane today.

Happy Monday!