Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

OKtoberfest Room Rates and Roommates?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by 2002 Many, May 2, 2014.

2002 Many

So there is the slight possibility that I may be able to head out to Oktoberfest afterall. If so, I'd like to try and keep the costs down as much as possible. So that means a roommate. Or three.

I'll admit, some of my past roommates have been pretty colorful, and it's a great way to get to know other members and make new friends.

But with that said, what are the hotel rates like and anybody know of anybody looking for a roommate?

Thanks!

Vince Strazzabosco

draimel

Vince,

I have a double room, looking for a roommate. Room rate is approx. $150 a night at host hotel. I'm leaving MI
    Sat., plan to be there Monday about noon. If I don't hear from you, I'll call you. Heading to Vintage this week.

Lindsay

2002 Many

Hey Lindsey, thanks for the reply!

I am not yet sure if I'll be able to go. If I do, it'll be a last-minute deal in several ways. I'll give you a call later this afternoon.

Vince

Sean

Vince!! How are you?? Hopefully I'm one of the colorful roomies (Monterrey was a blast!). :)

Myself, my mom and my dad are staying at one of the St James Place 2 bedroom Condos. I reserved it with the sole reason of packing it full of people - so we are quite far from my personal goal. I'm assuming a 2 bedroom could comfortably sleep 5-6 people. haha (and it's just around the block from the host hotel)

I have it reserved from June 16 checkin to June 21 check out. It's $305.22/night - split four ways would be about $77/night. (unless we get more, which I'm hoping for!)

Let me know!

(this goes for others as well!)

Thanks,
    Sean

2002 Many

Sean!

Yes, you (and Jay and Sam) are the latest in my group of colorful and very enjoyable roommates! I've never had a roommate that wasn't fun.

I am unfortunately not going to be able to make it to O'Fest this year (well, it's about 90% no go). Basically, a lot of things are expected to start happening by then with a new job I've taken on, and winter was brutal here, no damage to the house, but plenty to the budget thanks to almost two dozen days of -20 degree temps and a cold spring.

A shame because I will really miss seeing the "family" this year, and Colorado is one of my favorite destinations. And the green 2002ti is pretty much ready to go drink gas in the mountains.

So I will thank you for thinking of me, and wish you and Mom and Dad good luck in scoring a few more last-minute roomies.

vince

Sean

Sounds good, VInce. Sorry you won't be able to join - hopefully see you next year!