Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2016 - Century of BMW Event question to ALL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by m3dragon, Feb 20, 2014.

m3dragon guest

Before you post about the official CCA event in Monterey in 2016, note this is a more central event to everyone as well as enthusiasts run for all BMW owners not just CCA.

I am in the process of organizing a event in 2016 to celebrate 15 years of the E46 M3.

This got me wondering, would other BMW owners be interested in a weekend of events organized and run by enthusiasts the weekend before the E46 M3 event I am planning?

This would be a three day event with vendor showcases, rides in track cars, and just a over all fun event. Please note I am seeing if there is interested in a event and if you are willing to drive to a once in a life time event.

A ROUGH idea is meeting in Austin for a weekend of social activities and a day drive and or track day at Circuit of the Americas.

Again this is to see if there is serious interest in something like this and if you will make a long drive for a major one time event.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I might be interested, if it didn't conflict with a BMW CCA event. What about pinging the Texas chapters?

m3dragon guest

It would be in June so not to conflict with Monterey.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yes, but this year Oktoberfest is in June...

m3dragon guest

Your killing me Stach. This is for 2016...

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Ooooooh! Never mind! :)

ChristopherG

I'd make the drive out from Michigan for a COTA track day.

m3dragon guest

Spread the word to people now. I have a great event in the works. This will be the enthusiasts event for the 100 years birthday.