Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

iPad Roundel Access Issue

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by JKing3, Sep 24, 2013.

JKing3

Hi,

I'm trying to logon to the newstand ipad app.

I have tried using the same email address and password, but I didnt have any luck. I went to reset my password in the app, it prompts me for a security question.

What is your member ID?

I attempted to use my bmwcca member number but it isnt working. I've also emailed the support@imirus.com but haven't heard back.

Any suggestions?

When I go to the app tab on the BMWCCA website, the blue box shows nothing has synced.

Thanks for the help.

Jesse

elliottsb BMW CCA Director of IT

Hi Jesse,

The app should have asked you for your favorite color. The default answer is "blue" for all of our members.

I will look into why the blue box on the website is empty. Your information was synced with the app on 2/27/2013, and I have verified that the e-mail address matches the one in your membership record.

Could you please try to reset your password again?

If it still doesn't work, feel free to give me a call at the office and I'll be happy to help. My number is 864-250-0022 x221.

amalouf

I have the same issue. Help would definitely be appreciated

JKing3

I never did resolve my login issues. Let me know if you do.

Thanks.

Jesse

amalouf

nothing yet
    weird

JKing3

Stephen,

Still having issues getting in. Never have been able to. I try my cca password, no luck. I hit forget password, but it asks for my member id, not what color?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jesse
    • Staff

steven s

It's everyone's favorite color. BLUE.
    You sure the color question isn't there?

JKing3

Yes, after I hit the forget password link, it asks for my email, then it asks for member id. Here are screen shots.

photo 1.PNG photo 2.PNG

XCracer

Ipad app does not recognize my BMW CCA e-mail or password, the roundel login page says that I have no e-mail on file and the app has never been updated. Very frustrating, any help is appreciated! Does not look like this was ever resolved on this thread.

XCracer

Problem solved, everything worked this morning, guess it just needed a few hours.......

This problem is not resolved for me. The sign-in tells me that my email address is invalid, and I have verified that is is the email I have registered in my member area.