Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from NE

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gmurphyZHP, Feb 11, 2014.

?

Do you like the Huskers?

Poll closed Feb 23, 2014.
Yes I love them! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Who are they? 1 vote(s) 50.0%
I don't mind them.. 1 vote(s) 50.0%

gmurphyZHP

Hello everyone! My name is Garry and I just recently joined the club. Back in January I was able to purchase my dream car, a 05 330i ZHP and have been enjoying every minute of my ownership since. I am a member on the forum ZHPMafia and plan to be as active on here as I try to be on there. I was born in Denver, CO and moved to Lincoln,NE about 6 years ago. I look forward to meeting with as many people as I can in the club and cannot wait to attend the various events across the country. I have always been a BMW enthusiast and hope to share my passion with with everyone else. I will be posting some pictures of my car soon.

charlson89

Welcome to the club fellow husker? I like ZHP's a lot such a good looking car!

gmurphyZHP

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you at the next club meet hopefully. Are you going to the dinner?

charlson89

I will be unable to attend sadly out of town. :( I am sure we will meet at one of the meetings.

gmurphyZHP

What color is your E46?

charlson89

Black for mine and my wife has a white one. We got that whole ebony and ivory thing going on.

gmurphyZHP

Very cool! I love the E46.

charlson89

If you ever need work done to your vehicle feel free to message me. Look forward to meeting you some time!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum, Husker Boy!

gmurphyZHP

Here are some pictures.

Attached Files:

gmurphyZHP

Exterior

Attached Files:

Ken.S.330

Very nice!

gmurphyZHP

Yesterday (April 5th) was the tech session for the local BMW CCA chapter. It was hosted at European Autotech here in Lincoln and the owner Ben is a great guy and he really knows his stuff. Not knowing anyone, I felt very welcomed when I introduced myself to the other members. There was a pretty good turnout. A couple of E60s (M5, 535i, and 545i), 2 ZHPs (including mine), an E30 with a S50 engine, and a E36 ti just to name a few of them. Ben owns both a Dinan 3 e46 and e92 and his cars were both there too. The focus of this tech session was to inform/teach about the importance of maintenance. After a nice chat we began the actual maintenance aspect of the meet. My car was put up on the lift and I told everyone about the ZHP and how it's of course not very special :). Ben did my transmission and differential oil, replacing them with Redline fluids. The transmission fluid appeared to have been changed before but the differential fluid was black! Overall I really enjoyed the meet. Below are some pics.
    [/ATTACH] image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

gmurphyZHP

Bump for NE members