Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello..new member here.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mysticbmw, Nov 11, 2013.

mysticbmw guest

Hello everyone,

I just joined the Houston chapter, i am looking forward to meeting some fellow bimmers. I drive a 03 325i titanium sedan.:)

mrsbee guest

Wahoo! Welcome to the club, you'll find that we're a merry bunch of maniacs (well, some more than others!).

I'm excited to let you know that I'm having a car show outside of Houston coming up in January. (you can see details on my website or pm me for more info!

If you have any questions on anything ELSE, between all of our noggins we usually come up with some good advise - except for love life advise, there is no good advise when it comes to love.

mysticbmw guest

Hello and thank you, i would love to attend! :)
    I will post pics of my car as soon as i am able to

Dragkar

Nikki, :D

Welcome to the forum brother!

mysticbmw guest

Hello,

I just posted this one..its not the best but i will post more pics later. She is getting a make over well sort of lol i am changing the badges to c/f as well as adding halos to the headlights and also a front lip.
    She only has 68k but has had quite a bit of work done, i still need to have the preventative maint
    done on the cooling system.

Pam
    mrsbee likes this.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Welcome, and nice to see someone taking care of an e46 sedan!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! I see you've already met some of our colorful inmates!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! Don't wait too long on that cooling system maintenance - typically coolant pump eliminating the plastic impeller (see: http://store.bimmerworld.com/stewart-components-performance-bmw-water-pump---e36e46-p680.aspx) plus a new expansion tank, hoses, serpentine belt, etc. Fan blade failures are not unheard of (a fan blade self-destructing is never a good thing, can damage the hood, besides ripping coolant hoses to shreds), so consider that - also, possibly a new radiator.

These are pricey & might exceed your own cost/benefit ratio, but if you want a nice, really long-lived alternative to the stock BMW plastic/aluminum radiator, these aren't a bad way to go.

http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/store/screen/ctgy/store_code/6134/category_code/CCSE46.htm

mysticbmw guest

Hello and thanks for the advice, i plan on taking care of the cooling system refresh in January i'm looking for a good price on a kit now. I have been considering upgrading the front bumper but i think i'll leave it stock and just upgrade
    the headlights to HID's. I have 35,000 miles on warrenty so everything else will have to remain stock.
    And thanks Chris e46's are nice in opinion, this one is my 3rd 3 series.