Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMWCCA Parts Discounts

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by acmebmw, Mar 8, 2008.

acmebmw guest

Can anyone recommend a BMW dealership in Eastern Connecticut, or anywhere that will do mail-order OEM parts, and offer a parts discount to BMWCCA members?

BMW of New London does not.

Trying to solve two problems:

1. Some parts houses don't carry all parts. E.g. oembimmerparts.com doesn't carry grille replacements.

2. I'm really having difficulty distinguishing between knock-offs and OEM parts in the aftermarket.

Thanks for any referrals to BMW dealers who would offer a parts discount.

Respectfully,

Scott Pierce
    Westbrook, CT USA
    +001(484)319-1194 (Mobile)
    acmemodelers@hotmail.com

mjweimer

Scott,

I use Sweeney BMW in Cincinnati, Ohio for all of my parts purchases. They offer 20% off list for BMWCCA members and ship anywhere via FedEx.

Phone: 800-543-5253 and ask for Linda in BMW parts. She is the best parts person I have ever dealt with and is very knowledgeable with many years of experience.

If you are looking for a dealer alternative check out http://www.rdautosport.com

Rich is an active BMWCCA member, is quite knowledgeable and can get the good aftermarket parts such as Lemforder as well as OE BMW parts.

Matt

acmebmw guest

Thanks!

Matt!

Thank you very much for the lead.

I will follow up.

Respectfully,

Scott Pierce
    Westbrook, Connecticut
    acmemodelers@yahoo.com

TeamStowell We love driving!

Hi Scott,

Our Albany local dealers - Keeler BMW and Capital Cities BMW - offer 10% off parts to CCA members. I know the Springfield MA dealer has several members employed there and may also offer a discount. In Roundel, Peter Pan BMW in CA advertises up to 20% off, but the shipping may eat that up quickly.

I always price out Bavauto, Pelican, BMP and the dealer. You never know who is going to come in lowest.

Happy hunting!
    • Staff

steven s

330indy1

thanks for the tip of the Cinci dealer

:)

that is a great discount/ much better than standard 10%

oglesa52 guest

Can anyone recommend dealers in South Florida that give discounts? Vista does not.

elfhloa

another vote for Tischer/Mile One 20% and parts ship quick (unless you order obscure 318ti parts like me, then it might take 4 - 5 days..still not bad.

acmebmw guest

All great feedback.

So far, I've had good experiences w/Sweeney BMW in Cincinnati, and will try the others.

Thanks a lot.

Respectfully,

Scott

chicane

I recommend Crown Auto (parts.crownauto.com). Their online only catalog is way better than going to the dealer with the CCA discount usually 20% or more. They are in NC and ship anywhere.

AIREDALE guest

How about used?

Car-parts.com is a recycler site with excellent search features. I've used it for everything from transmissions to body parts (doors etc) with very good effect.

StephenFord

The Husker Auto Group in Lincoln, Neb. will give you a 25% discount from list. This is a factory OEM authorized dealer that is agressive about growing it's internet parts business. You won't pay salestax either. I have also used Tischer with good success--however Husker is consistenty 5-10% cheaper than Tischer.

StephenFord

One additional note: Make sure you know what actual BMW list price is on the part(s) your looking for. The vast majority of dealers in major markets (i.e.LA) charge 10-20% ABOVE BMW list prices--all the while calling these
    "BMW List", etc. Call three dealers in market with same part numbers and gurantee you will get three different prices--(all above actual list). The easiest way to get actual list is to enter the number on internet and you will get the actual price.