Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member and New Owner in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pilotjoe, Dec 14, 2013.

pilotjoe So soon old, so late smart!

Hello all! I am Joe Norris, of Oshkosh, WI. I (actually "we", my wife Jeri and I) just purchased a 2014 328d X Drive sedan. It's our first BMW. I/we have owned many German cars through the years. In fact, we're trading a 2009 Audi A4 S Line sedan on the BMW. We've owned two previous Audis, including a 1992 S4, and I've also owned a couple of Porsches back in the day. (I drove the Porsches in several track and autocross events.)

Having said all that, I've always had a hankering to have a BMW, and now I am finally scratching that itch. I look forward to lots of driving enjoyment, and also look forward to enjoying my membership in the BMWCCA.

Cheers!

Joe
    mrsbee likes this.

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums I really enjoy the new diesels!
    pilotjoe likes this.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Welcome! I hope you will share your impressions of the 4 cylinder diesel somewhere down the line.

Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely share my thoughts once I have put a few miles on the new car. I am really excited and looking forward to finally driving my own "ultimate driving machine"!!

Dragkar

New 3 series are really good! Had a test drive on one of those and oh my! MB C classe suppose to be in the same category but not even close! 328 is a rocket! Great choice and welcome to the forum!
    pilotjoe likes this.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums, congrats on your new ride too!
    pilotjoe likes this.

CRKrieger

There's probably still time to make it to the Badger Bimmers' Holiday Party January 11. There you can meet the local reprobates ...
    pilotjoe likes this.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Wow! You've only been in the asylum for a short time and you've already met some of our more notorious inmates!
    I say welcome, b'gosh!
    pilotjoe likes this.

Thanks for the welcome Satch. Love it that you're the editor of Roundel! I don't want to date either of us, but I have been reading your musings for, well, for a long time. Great catching up to you again.

Mr. Krieger, thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I am predisposed on January 11th. I'll make sure to make it to some of the other Badger Bimmers events in the near future.