Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

This car is a cop magnet-grrrr!

Discussion in 'E63/E64 (2004-2010)' started by chryscruz, Nov 18, 2013.

smurfless

I drive my v8 M3 dropping the kids to school, round trips to work, etc. No tickets yet, but I'm really careful about driving the speed limit (even when it ticks me off) and so on. I take my speed out on the track; too many people to hurt on public roads. I even calculated out the "real 65 mph" for the miscalibrated speedos, so I know 68-69 on the cruise control is still within the very safe zone and nobody will actually bother me at (70 times .95 is what, 68 something, close enough STUPID STUPID STUPID).

I think it's about not being the big fish - I can't even count the econoboxes screeching past at 85-90. Let the cops chase them, I'm comfy in my M seats, and I know that Sonoma Raceway is only 90 minutes away.
    wellardmac likes this.

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

Well, the general sentiment is that there are too many inconsiderate drivers out there is spot on and pretty sad. I'm pretty sure that they went to school at Screw U. and got their licenses off the back of a crackerjack box.
    Dragkar likes this.

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

Exactly! We know what we can do and have the intelligence, maturity and restraint not to. The douchemobiles (regardless of brand) don't care about anyone other than themselves.