Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Nearly 5 months and still waiting...

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by jrpisha, Apr 30, 2013.

jrpisha

Anyone else experiencing the same? I filed for the rebate the second week of January, 2013 & am still waiting. I've called and spoken with the csr's who pick up the phone @ BMW CCA membership rewards centre multiple times. They're certainly nice enough, & have confirmed that I've filed the appropriate paperwork - but have not been able to shake my rebate cheque loose.

I believe this program is (was?) underwritten by BMW. Has the rebate program been cancelled? If it's still active, has anyone had any luck getting a rebate cheque from the program in 2013?

If so, what was your secret..

John
    • Staff

steven s

John,
    This email went out to you and other members in your same situation last week.

jrpisha

Hi Steven:

Thanks for the your reply and forwarding the note from Tricia; I hadn't seen this email. So, rebate drafts were issued yesterday ? If so, I'll hopefully see it in my mailbox in the next week or so...

Best,

John

SBrasesco

Picked up a 2013 328 xdrive....Oct. 26th sent in rebate form two/three weeks later don't recall.....got an email saying form received & approved....got the check last week.....VERY fast turnaround....this is my 5th check never had an issue