Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW's of the two-wheeled variety.

Discussion in 'BMW' started by gotmilk?, Sep 1, 2013.

gotmilk?

I'm thinking about riding again. I'm getting close to a F800GS. What I am wondering is how many car owners ride BMW motorcycles. I know there are other forums out there for bikes but I would like to keep it "in the family" so to speak. I guess though it is the BMW CCA not the BMW MCA.
    What really got me thinking about it was my trip to Road America last month for the Rolex/ALMS. It is so much easier to take a bike to different parts of the track to see the action at different parts of the course. As long as I am at it, kudos to Darcy from Badger Bimmers for organizing the BMW car corral. It was a great time, good food, good beverages, and great people to swap stories with.
    Regardless of interest about bikes, I love the club, the activities, and the great people. Anyway, I have to spend the money on something until Dinan gets the F30 upgrades out.
    • Staff

steven s

CRKrieger

There's quite a few of us ...

[IMG]

bransan Master troubleshooter

I love My 04' R1150R, and My 07'328i, and my 07'525xi, some days I toil over what to take. If BMW would build a snowmobile, I'd have one of those too.[IMG][IMG][/URL][/IMG]