Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Wheels for E46 Saloon?

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by bradley01, May 12, 2008.

?

New Wheels?

Style 37 - M-Parallels 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Velocity CSL Reps (Silver) 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Style 67 M3 Reps (non-staggered) 0 vote(s) 0.0%

fwardell

Here's what I did for wheels for my 2001 325 CiC. My local dealer had these on sale a while back. They're 18-inch 330 ZHP-type wheels - all same size. IMHO, they look better than the similar M-type wheels. Not only look great but going to the 18s improved handling remarkably with very little effect on ride!

snikwad guest

Zhp/135 wheels are nice indeed, and come staggered, I think 18x8 and 18x9. Can't remember the offset tho.

If u do get CSL. Reps don't get silver, get hypersilver, it looks a quazillion times better. Some angles it will look silver, some anthracite, its crazy looking man.
    And don't be afraid to run a box setup vs staggered. Its cheaper for tire rotations, and it handles better.

Since your looking a Velocity Motoring, be sure to look at, and consider the M6 reps, and LM reps.

Gumby74 guest

Just wanted to post a pic of the wheels that came on my 2000 328ci I just bought. They look very similar to the CSL's but i do see a little difference. Anyways here is a closeup of the rear staggered wheel.

[IMG]