Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I've got some tickets to Austin F1 race for sale

Discussion in 'Pro Racing' started by dma0413, Sep 20, 2012.

dma0413

Ive got two tickets at the turn 5-6 complex, row 8. They are currently listed on stub hub for $599/per. I'd gladly sell them to a CCA member for $500/per. We can both save some cash on those ridiculous stub hub fees!

MGarrison

You might want to see if any of the Texas-area chapters have message forums/boards through their local-chapter websites, or contact any contacts listed to see if they might be interested, or know of anyone who would.

dma0413

Great idea, thanks!!

dma0413

Tickets sold!

dma0413

Hi All,
    Can't go to the race this year. So, I've got two tickets to the USGP at Circuit of the Americas in November. They are premium seats located at Turn 15, Section 9. They are at the end of the aisle which is incredibly convenient for going around the grounds and coming back without disrupting other spectators. The tickets are for the whole weekend, and include a parking pass. I bought early so I have a pretty good parking section. Total for both passes including parking is $750. Please PM me if interested.