Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Addiction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Westernma, Jul 22, 2013.

Westernma

HI all,

My name is Dan and I am a fairly new member, that is fairly long in the tooth. 50 if you must know. I purchased my first 3 series four years ago, a six speed 2008 328XI coupe. I soon found myself trading the 328 for a six speed 2012 335 XI coupe, little did I realize the addiction was quietly growing with out my knowledge. Now it looks like the 335 is going the way of the 328 and a six speed 2012 M3 coupe is in the very near future. (tomorrow). Following the test drive all I could do was smile, I think the grin was on my face all day. I believe some driving school is also around the corner! Love the magazine and forms.

Cheers

charlson89

Welcome to the club yes the addiction does keep going now your going to have to get another BMW, and another haha!

MGarrison

Usually spouses are the only ones remaining with a degree of sanity to remind us, Susan Powter-like, to "Stop the Insanity!". Sometimes this is effective - sometimes not. :p

Ah, anyway - welcome to the club & forums, sweet ride too!

kgmoodyz4

I too am an addict, but I have no plans for any program to stop it. I am happy with the BMW addiction, as you are, welcome.

MGarrison

The BMW 12-step program: you start with one BMW; eventually, you end up with 12 of them. :p
    Westernma likes this.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

And remember, around these parts, 50 is just getting started...