Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

What did you do to/for your BMW today?

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by E46BAV90, May 18, 2011.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I prefer to work in my genuine Alpina shop coat. . .

Let me guess who supervised that brake job...............

Stylish?................Who worries about flair during a brake job?

mrsbee guest

No no, I participated.

Changed the cabin air filter on my 330i. The old one looked pretty clean and the cabin still smells the same.

Could it be me?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I ordered ANOTHER strip of LED lights to put in the trunk, because I CAN'T FIND THE STRIP I ALREADY BOUGHT. It's here somewhere, but I am completely stumped. The best way to find THAT one is to buy ANOTHER one....

Are you sure you're looking in the right garage?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Oh, har-de-har-har! Not only is it my garage, but compared to the garage I had in Portland, it's TINY! But it does hold two cars, barely.

And apparently a strip of LED lights that has gone invisible.

floydarogers

Did Party A appropriate them? for some non-obvious reason?

MGarrison

Appropriation sounds perfectly logical to me - indubitably for a long-overdue bedroom re-do... c'mon Satch, give party A a say in it this time... &, really, the hand chair and hippie-style beaded door curtain have got to go! :p

[IMG]

Groovy, man..........

But, the florescent ceiling light fixture and the "faux french provincial" nightstand are really killing the vibe of the space.
    mrsbee likes this.

mrsbee guest

ramitchell

Oil change and Weathertech mats in the front. Also planning for a date to do the front suspension rebuild.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I have now swapped two pieces of interior trim—four, if you count the steering-wheel inserts.

Why?

kgmoodyz4

Replaced the rear window on the Z3 Roadster. The old one was getting in bad shape. It was raining so to spend some time with the car, I thought it was a good time to tinker with it. It looks much better, I can see through it. Got it cleaned up hopefully the weather will clear up and we can hit the road.

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

annual state inspection and a new bulb for the daytime running light.

How easy are the halo bulbs to replace on an E90 M3? I heard they're a pain, but they can't be so bad considering that they only took 30 mins to do the bulb and inspection.

Ken.S.330

Used a DA polisher for the first time this weekend to remove the swirls that the dealer added, then used a sealant to protect it. Maybe next month I will add a coat of wax. Looks much better now. You know I was told "Do not take the polisher off until you shut it off". In my defense it was slipping out of my hand. Boy it really does spray polish everywhere.

charlson89

Got the windows tinted on the M5 and new exhaust love the sound but isn't helping the MPG when I pressing the gas all the time. :confused:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Because I have virtually the entire RED LEATHER INTERIOR from an Alpina 300 Roadster, that's why!

: )

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

I've just ordered a rear flog light switch and black kidney grilles for my baby. :)