Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'River City Bimmers' started by raule36, Jan 25, 2013.

raule36

Wel I just wanted to say hi and looking forward to participate in all the events!!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, howdy! Welcome to the asylum!

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

MGarrison

Ditto on what they said! ;)

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Hi, and welcome! Care to share a bit of info on yourself? :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yeah---like what do you drive, and why?! Who lured you into the asylum, and what can we offer, now that we have you here?

raule36

Thanks for the welcome, and well currenntly driving a 318i 1997 , but I am looking into purchasing a E46 in the next month or 2 , I have always like bmw , I use to have a 1987 e30 sold it and just wanted to come back to the bimmer community again, I live around Memphis Tennesse area , and went to the coffe and donuts car meeting a couple times and I got invited to one of the evnts and sign up!!

mrsbee guest

Memphis, how you allure me so, what with your meat and river! I have great anecdotes of a road trip my little sister and I took to Memphis, but they have nothing to do with BMWs, so I'll keep them on the shelf...for now that is...until the thread gets neglected and needs something to perk it up.

Welcome to the club, and I'm sure you'll find some new friends to replace any old ones you might be wanting to spend less time with. Honestly, it's kind of cool running into people that you know from the club and just being able to strike up a conversation.

Then again, I've been known to talk to anybody (or anything for that matter) that will sit still long enough.

hencini

I may be relocating to Memphis soon and would love to connect with BMWCCA upon arriving, but I'm having a tough time finding anything about the club presence there... The link from the Chapters page doesn't go anywhere and the Googles aren't showing anything either... Does this mythical "River City Bimmers" actually exist?? : )
    • Staff

steven s

They exist although their website is coming up not found at the moment.
    http://www.rivercitybimmers.org/

juanLarin

Sorry guys...we have been developing a new website and it's been off line for a while, we are working to have it back online later this week or next at the latest! Thanks for your patience!

For the time being, please feel free to visit the National area for our Chapter http://www.bmwcca.org/node/2371, and let me know if someone needs any more info!

And welcome Raul!
    Juan

juanLarin

Hencini22,
    Please let me know if you do relocate, we have monthly dinner meets, autocrosses, spring and summer events, etc. we would like to have you.

hencini

Sounds great!! We will be down there mid to late June. What's the best way to get in touch with you?

juanLarin

We have the new website up and running, it's still a work in progress but it has all the info you'll need to get in touch and keep informed. Check it out www.midsouthBMW.org we had a problem with our old domain, but we expect to have both url's mirrored soon.
    Or feel free to contact me directly at j.larin@att.net
    See you soon!
    Juan.