Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Intro and Question

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JFKBMW, Apr 16, 2013.

JFKBMW

Hi Everyone,

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. Hopefully I will have the chance to meet some of you in person at a HPDE event. I am currently searching for a “Turn Key” E30 M3 to replace my 325is so if you know of a solid car please let me know. I have been searching the classified, but figured I would reach out and see if anyone know of a car that is not posted yet. My email is jack.f.kelly@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Jack

kgmoodyz4

Welcome to the Club. Sorry no help on a M3. Good Luck!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! Good luck with your latest mania!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club! Now, why anyone would want to get rid of an E30 325is, arguably one of the best BMW's EVER!! is beyond me ( :p ;) ), but, it's easy to see why anyone would want one of the other best BMW's EVER!! ( :D ), so set yourself a budget, since M3's, like so many others, run the gamut price & condition-wise.

Try autotempest.com, which is particularly useful for searching craigslist ads - you're probably better to search ebay and autotrader.com directly.

Good luck with the search!

The enthusiast auto guys don't seem to have any hardtops listed on their site (an M3 convertible, though), but if you give them a heads up, you never know what's gonna show up - Bring Money Withya, however... & lots of it! ;)

http://enthusiastauto.com/

charlson89

Welcome to the club good luck with your search for a M3.