Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hey guys, new member here!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cmrtopher, Mar 17, 2013.

cmrtopher

Hey everyone, I'm new here, just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Christopher Rains, I'm from Attalla, Al, and I absolutely love BMWs. I have had my 1987 325is since I turned 16, and have over 280,000 miles on the original engine. I also work for Apple, play piano, love Crimson Tide football, and am always up to help someone. I would love to get to know some fellow Bimmerfiles in my area, and cannot wait til the first chapter meeting.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums Chris!

kgmoodyz4

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

johnnyz

WELCOME!!!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! What is this Crimson Tide of which you speak? Is that some sort of laundry detergent for red clothes?

cmrtopher

Thanks everyone! And Satch, I would tell you more about this "Tide," but unless you are a fan yourself, your opinion of me would likely become worse :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Heh! Out here on the Left Coast, it seems to be those who adore and those who abhor the University of Spoiled Children...

cmrtopher

Tell me about it Satch! Down here in the South, its those that love and loath the "Over-rated" Tide.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yesterday was the opening day of something-or-other season. The Padres are already selling "Padres in '14!" bumper stickers.