Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member In Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cookej, Mar 13, 2013.

cookej

Greetings all! I'm a newbie so I will probably hose this up. I own my first BMW. It is a 328i and I've not enjoyed driving an automobile as much as I do this car. Already have 20000 miles on it, not a ripple. What fun. I am already thinking about an M3, especially since the V8 may be on the way out. Is the M3 as reliable as my 328i has proved to be thus far? Glad to be on board!

kgmoodyz4

herbstz4m guest

Welcome!

Where about in Ohio?

You should join ohiobimmers.com. Stay active here, but it's a forum for all Ohio BMW owners. If you join I'll guarantee you'll enjoy the 328 alot more.

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

mrsbee guest

"Hose this up."

Can I have permission to use this term?

mrsbee guest

I was supposed to get the the point, wasn't I. Oh well.

Welcome to the club! What year 328i do you have? I had a loaner 2013 for the past two day, and I must say I was very VERY happy with it. At first I was a little afraid I would be complaining about the bigness of the cabin (compared to my One) but it still felt a cozy. I grew increasingly envious of the killer red mood lighting in the back seat at night. I complained that I wished MY car had backseat mood lighting until Mr. Bee informed me "Uh, Nikki, you hardly have a back seat and you don't drive at night, what good would it do you?"

That being said, congrats and welcome to the club. You couldn't have picked a better state to be a member in (except mine...but I'm not competitive or anything).

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum, ya hoser! (Hey, wait—aren't those Canadians?!)

Believe me, there's nothing you could do to hose things up in a way that we haven't tried already!
    :D