Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

No charge for extra driving school

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2013' started by mikeura, Mar 1, 2013.

mikeura

I registered for the Motorsports package. Chose Weds for Driving School, Thursday for AutoX then and extra Driving School Day on Friday. Was not charged for Friday school. Not complaining, just saying ;)

JojoG

Same here. Just completed my registration and didn't get charged for the extra day of driving school. Motorsports Package with driving school Wed & Thurs then AutoX Friday. I'm sure they'll collect eventually. :)
    • Staff

steven s

I'll look into it.

conechaser

Well how about that... I kept getting charged for an extra day. But it did get straightened out yesterday.
    • Staff

steven s

We fixed that problem and created another.

M-tinker

I registered for 2 days of driving schools and 1 day of autox. The charge shows $0. I was thinking I'd be charged at a later date. But looking at the forum posts, it seems like it is a glitch. Can someone fix it? I don't want to be bumped out of the registration. My confirmation # is 129454. Thx. -Fred
    • Staff

steven s

If you submitted your registration you won't be bumped out.
    Registrations that are not completed will be deleted the following business day.
    It doesn't appear you submitted any credit card info since there was no balance due.
    We will have this corrected by tomorrow.
    From what I can tell the schools are not even 1/3 full yet.

I do believe your registration will be deleted tomorrow morning.
    Send me an email explaining what happened.
    Send to sschlossman@bmwcca.org.