Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member in Lincoln, NE

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by black528i, Feb 11, 2013.

black528i

Hello fellow enthusiasts!

After dragging my feet for a while, my E39 and I decided to to join the BMW CCA. I hope that my schedule permits me to attend events throughout the year and meet some of fellow BMW enthusiasts around here.

mrsbee guest

Wow, what's going on in Nebraska that we have the pleasure of all of these new members?!?!

Welcome to the club and enjoy all the forum has to offer (expect snide comments and good advice)!
    thejonross likes this.

thejonross

black528i: Welcome! I'm from Lincoln myself, I look forward to meeting you! Check out www.gpcbmwclub.com for chapter events.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

charlson89

Welcome to the club fellow NE you'll be glad you joined!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! I see you've already met some of our colorful inmates!

mattm

You folks from Lincoln and the surrounding areas host a ton of Solo events at the Lincoln Air Park. Most are with the SCCA (sorry BMWCCA folks). Spring Nationals over Memorial Day (Pro Solo and National Tour) then the SCCA Tire Rack Solo Nationals and and Pro Solo Finale in the very end of August and beginning of September. You'll get about 1,200 competitors (around 1,150 in 2012, including moi in the 1M). And my favorite restaurant out in the city: Blue Orchid (Thai). :)