Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

The New Look ...

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by CRKrieger, Jan 16, 2013.

BMWCCA1

• Staff

steven s

<merged>

fgump

I don't like it. Won't cancel my membership over it (been a member since 2000, through 3 BMWs), but certainly don't enjoy reading it anymore. I find it difficult to follow stories across pages, as the ads just chop everything up. It is too "trendy" for me now. Glad I've kept all the old ones since 2000...will go back and read those to go down memory lane. Will be fun to reread some stories on the 2001 325i from back in the day, as that's my daily driver now.

Miss Rob and Jenny.
    • Staff

steven s

Rob was in January and will be back in March.
    In the meantime there are additional writers coming into the fold.

fgump

Miss them being in every issue. I understand the rotation. I just don't like the new look. Of course, I am not BMW's demographic...my newest one is 13 this year, with 151k on it.

BMWCCA1

It has always been Satch's philosophy that a columnist can't truly be a columnist if they're not in every issue. He stretched that for the pro-driver contributors, but the fact that it's happening now with our member-columnists would have me believing it wasn't Satch's idea and was only implemented under duress. I'm fairly certain it wasn't the columnists' idea.

No one from the Club management is listening here other than Steven. That's quite obvious. If you want to express your opinion write a letter to Roundel and you may see it in print. Maybe then the board will pay attention. One can always hope!