Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Roundel iPad app?

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by DaveWKC, Feb 4, 2013.

DaveWKC

Has anyone used he Roundel iPad app? Looks like it was released on Jan. 9th. I have downloaded it, and "subscribed". I can view the Last 2012 issue, but it is prompting me to log in for the 2013 issue. I am not sure what account it is wanting for the login, however. I tried my bmwcca account, but that did not work.

Anyone able to use this to view the latest issue?

chennecy

We are working on adding everyone's login information now and will have an announcement regarding the official launch of the iPad app soon.
    kippintranet, DrewBob and MrsBee like this.

Bimmzorz Some guy with some stuff

Wut?! Really?! Ill have to go check it out! Been DYING for the real roundel app.

ThomaStudios

You may or may not know that the latest iteration of this iPad app, v2.0.13, is a total abject failure. At least on my iPad 4, and according to the reviews, I'm clearly not the only one. It removed any past issues I had with v2.0.11 and then just started crashing. I had to delete it; it was useless.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone here is actually getting this app to really work.

Here's hoping Imirus gets a truly working update available soon.