Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Well, here's one way to beef up your bimmer...

Discussion in 'BMW' started by MGarrison, Feb 2, 2013.

MGarrison

[IMG]

"In a moo-ve of udder brilliance, the Bavarians have once again taken the bull by the horns and put its rivals out to pasture by hoofing to market it's moo-est feature, the Bovine Meat Warmer, destined forheifermore to be acronymically known simply as "BMW". Apparently intending not to be outdone by calf, it has been herd that U.S. domestic cowmpetitor, Cattleac, is ruminating over a similar cowncept, and is hoping to horn-in. Cowever, BMW's system is the veal deal, cowsting less moo-la than the others, allowing BMW to milk this cash cow for all it's worth. Even if you feel you have a beef with the Bavarians, make no mi-steak, the timing cudn't be better - if you're desirous of the best of bovine-friendly bimmeria, don't wait for the stampede, cow's the time! And that's no bull!" :p
    eblue540 likes this.

mrsbee guest

I <3 Cows

Attached Files:

MGarrison

:p Funny lic. plate! Good find!

kgmoodyz4

Too Funny!

MGarrison

Jerry's first question that came to mind after stepping off the tour bus was "Hey, what kinda cow-town is this, anyway?"
    MrsBee likes this.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, I had to use the Bimmer, Maw, she wouldn't fit in the back of the Toyoter pickup...

MGarrison

This is getting butter and butter all the time! I never know what's gonna churn up next! :p

mrsbee guest

Now this is just getting utterly asinine.

CRKrieger

Did you mean 'udderly'?
    steven s likes this.

GreggHughes

Or udderly bovine!

mrsbee guest

Can we agree to not milk this out any further?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Bully!

MGarrison

Bullies make me cower!

mrsbee guest

Sometimes I wonder why I still have a job here.
    :-D
    I'm hosting a fairy gardening seminar tomorrow, seeing as how I am not the "fairy" type, I decided to make my display with cows and cars.

Attached Files:

MGarrison likes this.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Moo go, grrl!
    MGarrison likes this.

MGarrison

lol :p

That's not a BMW! ;) Right-hand drive though... a Brit Ford? Wait... no.... horrors! Not.... a model of the 1's replacment?!?!? If so, I'm.... cowed. I mean, you know, we all thought you were gonna drive yours 'til the cows came home. I see you opted to stand your cow on the back and not on the... cowl. Uh.... should we even ask what fairy gardening is?

mrsbee guest

If I were you, I'd stay as far away from "Fairy Gardening".

http://www.spnursery.com/fairy-gardens-all-the-rage/

I have to take detailed photos and such at the class tomorrow to use in a piece for Garden Center Mag...we'll see how it goes. I'm still trying to figure out how I can feign interest in something so ridiculous. The concept is that you want to channel your creativity and interests into a miniature garden. Somewhat of a dollhouse from grown-ups.

Have I mentioned I think it's assinine? Either way, it's the big trend and I want the business to make money, so it looks like I'll be donning my Fairy wings and building a little race track for my matchbox.

I selected a Prius - it seemed to fit the Fairy Garden mentality. With any luck I'll be able to sell it for $8 and make a $7 profit on it. I'll let you know how that goes. :)

As a Prius co-owner, I can only hope that the Mystical Magical Cow Pie slaps you silly.

mrsbee guest

No no, you've got it all wrong. It was meant to be a compliment. I bet you laugh like a maniac when you go to the gas station at all the poor saps like me that get 24 mpg.

kgmoodyz4