Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

props to Perillo BMW

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by 330indy1, Mar 3, 2008.

330indy1

It was like Christmas Friday 2-29, at (AM) morning. I took delivery of the silver grey 2006 M Roadster Friday AM, after returning from a vacation in Florida. It has 126 miles on it, and the paint is 'showroom'. It is almost unbelieveable that I got this deal and the car is in such condition. The deal was fantastic, but add to that, Perillo BMW (Chicago) really backed up this sale. So I have to give props to the following people:

First, through the forums, all the guys that encouraged me to go-for-it. The BMW enthusiast network is worth gold. Based on your experience I was able to pursue the color I wanted and the deal I wanted.

At Perillo BMW, Chicago:
    Nicole Shane, my salesperson. Two weeks ago, I showed up in Chicago right in the middle of the Auto Show (on a Saturday, which Nicole was working), and she took the time to meet me at the dealership. I was prepared with notes for myself and a flashlight. Nicole chuckled, but she also knew I was serious (seriously neurotic, haha) and that the details mattered to me. Nicole tracked every detail and her follow up was first rate. She arranged for what needed to happen to close the deal and in a timely manner. She arranged for the car to get serviced, the fluid changes (oil, radiator, brakes, tranny) and a new battery under warranty policy. The body shop did a superb job in getting the cosmetics touched up. Nicole also arranged the covered transport from Chicago to my door. These guys were great, and were super careful with the car. In short, Nicole is the kind of salesperson all of us want to work with. Professional, precise, with a can-do attitude... and a really nice person! Thanks Nicole -- you made it happen.
    (Highly recommended!)

Jeff, in Finance > He made the financing and paperwork go smoothly and went beyond to look at the car as well before I made the initial trip. He worked with Nicole to make the transaction easy.

And finally, to Saleem, the sales manager who approved the deal for Nicole and gave his personal inspection of the vehicle (with Nicole) before it was shipped off to me. He might have said, "you get the car as is" (which would have killed the deal for me) but he also wanted me to be happy with the car and I really appreciate that approach to total customer satisfaction. And he put it in writing!
    The overall experience was great, and it is why I would recommend these folks to you guys in the Chicago area or those interested in a long-distance sale.

330indy1

pics

[IMG]
    [IMG]

bmwdriver99 guest

Service...@ Perillo

Perillo can be great.. just be aware if you service the car there. It's never fun, there's definetely more than one person that'll agree with that. There's certain dealers that have full blown ..veteran mechanics and they are professional. MotorWerks in Barrington is one of them.