Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Any other CCA Members @ the Welt on Sept 29, 2010

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by davem3fan, Sep 23, 2010.

davem3fan DaveM3Fan

I am fortunate to be taking Euro Delivery of a Space Gray M3 Sedan on 9/29/10.

Will any other CCA members on this forum be there on the same day to enjoy this great experience?
    I will be there with 3 of my very good club friends to take it all in.

My check in is 9:30 and the delivery is before 11:00am.
    After collecting the car, we plan to take a plant tour, visit the museum and enjoy a leisurely day at the Welt.

Cheers!

lynchmob6

Have a great day...one of the highlights of my time in Germany! :)

ForcedInduction guest

You are tearing my heart out... :(

Have a wonderful Euro delivery at The Welt and enjoy that fabulous new M3 on the beautiful Bavarian roads.

davem3fan DaveM3Fan

6 Weeks, just as the documents describe.

FYI:

My car was available for US delivery 2 days before the 6 weeks quoted in the ED literature.

Thanks to Heath and everyone @ Otto's BMW in Exton for the good deal, responsive service and rapid processing of my car once it arrived at the dealership.

We had awesome weather on 11/13 and 11/14 and I got to enjoy my car throughout.
    SUPER PSYCHED!

drummerfc

I may have been there that day...can't remember, it was either the 29th or 30th. Sorry I missed ya!

Louis guest

Dave,

I took delivery of my car at the Welt September 3rd--sorry I couldn't wait around for you!

I did drive my new car for a couple of weeks (mainly Northern Italy in the Dolomites and around the lakes, and Austria) before dropping off the car in Munich for shipment to the U. S.

BTW, I still have your wheels on my old M5--I'll sell them for real BIG $$$ and throw the M5 in for free! Don't get me wrong, the car is in great shape (73K miles, perfect appearance, running etc.) but once people hear you once owned the wheels I'm sure I can get a small fortune for them! :)

Louis

Louis guest

Oops-- didn't look at which September you were talking about! I was there this year.
    Louis

davem3fan DaveM3Fan

Louis: Good to hear from you!

What car did you get, and is the M5 classified anywhere online where I could share it for you?

Cheers!